The RCLP Charity is a CIO, which is registered with the UK Charity Commisioners, registered number: 1181365
For more details, please see the Charity Commisioners website page for RCLP Charity, available to view here
As a Charity we are associated directly with the Rotary Club of Langley Park, which was set up and chartered as a Rotary Club in September 1975. The Club's website is available to view here
The RCLP Charity, as required by law in the UK, administers and collects the Charity funds raised from events run by the memnbers of the Langley Park Rotary Club.
These events annually include:
- a Christmas Charity Collection
- twice yearly Antiques, Vintage and Collectables Fairs (in 2019 there have been 40 Fairs)
- storage of Bikers Helmets and Leathers at British and World Super Bike events at Brands Hatch and at other Circuits in the UK.
- an Annual Charity Beer Festival (2019 is our 4th year)
- other ad hoc charity fund raising events
Annually, the Club distributes between £25,000 and £30,000 to Charitable causes.
For details of the funds distribution in the Rotary year 2018/19, please see below
For more information please email: email@example.com